Covid-19 Store Updates
Our new location on the boulevard at Uptown is now open!
Featuring a bigger space and a new layout including one-way shopping traffic, safety is at the top of our minds. Changerooms are open by appointment. Please DM or email email@example.com to book your time. This allows us to better control number of customers, keep up with our sanitizing protocols, isolate tried-on items and offer the highest level of customer service.
What if you would just like to browse? Great! Drop in and browse all baby, mama, and gift items 7 days a week. Only our changerooms are closed unless you have an appointment.
Our commitment to our customers
We will continue serving our mamas and families in a safe environment, adhering to provincial guidelines. We will be wearing masks, frequent hand washing, sanitizing high traffic areas, and quarantining try-on items.
New Shopping Guidelines
- For a bra fitting or to try on any clothing, please contact us to reserve the changeroom.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have fever, cold, or flu or if you have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Masks are now required. If you do not have a mask, please ask staff. We have a limited supply.
- Please keep a 2m bubble around yourself and other customers.
- Please shop alone whenever possible. Babes in a carseat, carrier, or stroller are permitted.
- If you have travelled, please visit us after 14 symptom-free days.
To book the changeroom, click here or use our instant chat.
If you need a bra fitting or want to try on multiple items, a personal appointment is for you! Appointments are 1 hour. You can bring one person and we will be on hand to help with size and fit.
In-store Pickup and Local Delivery
Know exactly what you want? Shop online and have someone pick up your order for you or have it shipped via Canada Post. We also offer local delivery to parts of Victoria and surrounding communities.