Covid-19 Store Updates
We are open for drop-in shopping and personal appointments. Drop in shopping hours are Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's from 11-3 pm. All other days and times are reserved for personal shopping appointments.
Our commitment to our customers
It is our intention to continue serving our mamas and families in a safe environment. We will be wearing masks, frequent hand washing, sanitizing high traffic areas, and quarantining try-on items.
New Shopping Guidelines
1. If the door is locked during drop-in hours, we are at capacity. We will open the door for you as soon as possible
2. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have fever, cold, or flu
3. Please use sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering
4. Please shop alone. Babies in a carseat, carrier, or stroller are permitted
5. Please keep a 2m bubble around yourself and other customers
6. Masks are encouraged but not required
7. If you are hoping for a bra fitting, multiple try-ons, or wish to bring a friend or family member, please make a shopping appointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
If you need a bra fitting or want to try on multiple items, a personal appointment is for you! Appointments are 1 hour. You can bring one person and we will be on hand to help with size and fit.
Curbside Pickup and Local Delivery
Shop online and have your order shipped via Canada Post. We also offer local delivery to Victoria and surrounding communities or pick up your order in-store with contactless curbside pickup.