MakeMyBellyFit Maternity & Babywearing Universal Jacket Extender
The Universal Jacket Extender is a PFAS-free softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. While baby-carrying with a soft-structured front-carrier, wrap or sling, the extender expands your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors. Wind, rain, and snow resistant.
The unique design slides over and secures onto most brands and sizes of zippers allowing you to switch between jackets with ease. For different-length jackets, simply reposition the extender for ideal coverage or fold the top down on shorter jackets. The Universal Adapter can also be used without the extender during early pregnancy and post-partum where just a few extra inches are needed.
For pregnancy, postpartum, and babywearing,
- Designed to slide onto most zips, brands and types of jackets (rain, down, parka, long and short jackets).
- Long pull-tabs and high-quality zips make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps and elastic strip to control the width for a better fit. Snaps also help with shortening the top on short jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (included). Simply remove for milder days.
- Universal Adapter includes stop-system to make sure it stays in place on your zip and prevent any sliding.
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most. 12" (30cm) wide at it's widest and tapering down to 7" (17cm) at the base.
- Adjustable down to 24" (60cm) for shorter jackets and can be repositioned higher up on longer jackets.
- Made from high quality softshell, polar fleece, zips and proprietary clips.
- Softshell is 3-layer with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex), waterproof and breathable membrane and outer shell with a durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
Lovingly designed and made in Montreal, Canada.